An FHA Loan to Make Your Homeowner Dreams Come True
A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is a wonderful loan option for would-be home buyers looking for a mortgage with a minimal down payment, low closing costs and an affordable interest rate. At JZ Mortgage Services, Inc., our licensed mortgage brokers work closely with our clients to find the best-suited mortgage options for them. An FHA loan is a great option for clients in Bradenton, Sarasota, St. Petersburg and Tampa, FL, who may otherwise struggle to get a conventional mortgage. We can help match you with an FHA loan or one of several other mortgage options not available through big bank lenders. Contact our licensed mortgage brokers today to discuss an FHA loan or for answers to any other questions you have about home financing. Loan limits vary buy county. Lookup your county loan limit here: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm.
What is Unique About an FHA Loan?
Unlike most mortgages, FHA loans are insured through the FHA (a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development). While they are funded through private lenders like those with JZ Mortgage Services, Inc., their FHA backing makes them less of a risk to lenders, so you get a better deal. This type of loan is designed for clients with less than perfect credit, who have lower income than some other buyers or who are unable to put down a substantial down payment. Our mortgage brokers have helped hundreds of clients apply for FHA loans and are able to provide approval fast.
The Benefits of a Government-Insured Loan
An FHA loan has a number of benefits for Floridians when compared with traditional loans, including:
- 100% LTV financing options available
- As low as 3.5% down payment, which can come in the form of a gift.
- 2023 FHA county loan limits for single family residence vary by county, starting at $472,030 and up to $1,089,300.
- Loan options for single-unit properties or up to four units.
- Higher loan limits available for 2-4 units.
- Less stringent credit requirements, with approvals sometimes in the 500-range.
- Possible approval even with a bankruptcy on record.
- Borrowers need only provide a two-year employment history in some cases.
- A wide array of properties are available, including condos, single-units, pre-fabricated homes, and more.
- Variable terms with up to 30-year fixed interest rates.
An FHA loan is not for everyone. If you are able to put down a larger down payment and have good credit, we may be able to find a more suitable option for you. Our mortgage brokers will listen to your unique circumstances and help you understand your options.
Choosing an FHA Loan with JZ Mortgage Services?
We know that most people have some type of financial baggage during their lives. We are proud to serve the community by offering fair, fast mortgage options. We partner with more than 100 types of lenders, so we can find the right fit for virtually any would-be homeowner. We can provide certificates of loan approval and help guide you every step of the way. Because of our long-term partnerships, we can provide much faster approval than many big banks.
Whether you are purchasing your first home or your 10th, we are here to make the mortgage process easy. Contact us in Bradenton, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, or Tampa with your questions. We will help you decide if an FHA loan is the right path to help you achieve your dreams of owning a home.
Get A Fast Quote For Your Mortgage Loan